Members

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Feeling Hunkydory

I love to stamp and colour but I also enjoy making cards from kits and Cd's and this is card is an example of a Box Card created with a fabulous foiled kit from Hunkydory with some extra embellishments.  Unfortunately for me the term less is more does just not make sense.




The base of the card and the inside pages have been made from a sheet of A3 card and the size of the card is approx.  4.5" x 6" and I have made a little spine to take the depth of the contents.  The backing paper is foiled and from my stash and I have used two 12" x 12" sheets to make the mounting panels and decoration.  I have added lovely flowers from my stash and have made leaves and embellishments with various dies .  I have used gold mirror card and the swirls look fab.  There is a little greeting tag on the front of the card with tassel and ribbon and flower decoration.




Showing the front and back of the card with matching matting and embellishment. 




Some of the inside panels of the card which fold out for display.


Thank you for reading this post.  Please leave a comment as these are always appreciated and visit again soon.

Sending kindest wishes to all,



               X



No comments:

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...