Members

Monday 4 July 2011

Fun with Flowers

I ordered two fabulous Sherbet Pips stamps from Sugar Nellie at Funky Kits and they arrived yesterday, wonderful fast delivery and the sweetest stamps ever.  Please keep looking as I will be stamping with these soon.

I have been spending far to much time playing with flower making.  I am really into spritzing colour and working with paper flowers.


Shadows of Warren


This image is 'Warren' from Craftwork Cards and is coloured and glittered and mounted as a shadow box card.  Lots of fun was had making this card.  Acetate has been used behind the card front.   All of the flowers on the card have been hand made by me using various punches  and coloured with chalk inks and Cosmic Shimmer Mist.  The centre of the larger flowers is from the 'Dynasty' flower centre range from Prima.  The leaves are die cut  using 'tattered leaves' die cut from Tim Holtz and and sprayed with Sprinkys in an antique shade.  The buttons are another die and twine has been used for the bows.  The butterfly is I think K & Co.


Angels resting.




Another adorable image from A Day for Daisies.  This wonderful image is coloured and glittered and mounted onto a hand crochet doily.   Cute gingham paper from Wild Rose Studio has been used for the card.  Various flowers have been used from Wild Orchid Crafts and the tulle flowers from my stash.  The leaves are a digi stamp from Fred she said and are coloured by me.  Gingham ribbon has been mounted onto a deep edge punched border made using a Martha Stewart punch.  The butterfly's are acetate and are lovely.
 The sentiment tickets are from Tim Holtz.  Edges of the card have been inked with distress inks.


I would be grateful if you leave a comment if you read my blog, as I would love some feedback.

Take care,

Laine  X

1 comment:

Sylvia Zet said...

Wonderful card, beautiful ornaments. Great work:)

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...